In late 2010, a group of West Louisville business owners, residents, civic leaders and patrons came together to create the West Louisville Dream Team (WLDT) to raise community awareness and promote the wonderful attributes of our community.
1) Attract more quality businesses and employers to West Louisville.
2) Encourage retention and attraction of educated and skilled talent to West Louisville.
3) Improve the quality of life for all West Louisville residents.
4) Improve the overall imagine of West Louisville.
5) Highlight the historical and cultural treasures of West Louisville.
The West Louisville Dream Team is now in asking all business owners, employees, residents and persons interested in the success of West Louisville to get involved with this initiative!
No reviews yet. Leave a review.
Available by walk-up or drive through at UofL Health - Mary and Elizabeth Hospital
Please bring your ID. COVID -19 Testing is available for all ages.
Flu vaccines are available for patients 6 months up tp 64 years old.
Join the Courier Journal for three virtual panels exploring race in Louisville.