Phone: (502) 583-8821
Fax: (502) 583-8824
Louisville Central Community Centers, Inc. (LCCC) has been a leading agent of family development and economic transformation, operating from within Louisville's most distressed neighborhood, since 1948. We are a community-based, anchor institution that co-creates development of vibrant neighborhood conditions within which children, adults and businesses can thrive - socially, academically, artistically, and economically.
Our mission is “to advance equity through empowerment of economically disadvantaged children and families within Russell, nearby neighborhoods and the larger community”.
Our goals are to:
1) assure families of infants and pre-schoolers have access to quality early education services and that children begin school with necessary social, emotional, and intellectual capacities;
2) assure families of school-aged youth have access to out-of-school-time (OST) services that prepare students for graduation and career beyond high school;
3) assure adult family leaders access knowledge, skills and relationships necessary to secure livable wage earning opportunities and to achieve sustained economic mobility;
4) assure clients, donors and community stakeholders receive customer service that is respectful, responsive, efficient and culturally appropriate;
5) co-lead efforts to revitalize economic/social conditions to improve the quality of life for children and families within Russell and other nearby west Louisville neighborhoods;
6) leverage full revenue generation potential of programs and facilities through innovation, collaboration and partnerships; and,
7) establish policy, oversee performance, and create agency strategic plan.
No reviews yet. Leave a review.