Phone: (502) 583-8821
Fax: (502) 583-8824
Louisville Central Community Centers, Inc. (LCCC) has been a leading agent of family development and economic transformation, operating from within Louisville's most distressed neighborhood, since 1948. We are a community-based, anchor institution that co-creates development of vibrant neighborhood conditions within which children, adults and businesses can thrive - socially, academically, artistically, and economically.
Our mission is “to advance equity through empowerment of economically disadvantaged children and families within Russell, nearby neighborhoods and the larger community”.
Our goals are to:
1) assure families of infants and pre-schoolers have access to quality early education services and that children begin school with necessary social, emotional, and intellectual capacities;
2) assure families of school-aged youth have access to out-of-school-time (OST) services that prepare students for graduation and career beyond high school;
3) assure adult family leaders access knowledge, skills and relationships necessary to secure livable wage earning opportunities and to achieve sustained economic mobility;
4) assure clients, donors and community stakeholders receive customer service that is respectful, responsive, efficient and culturally appropriate;
5) co-lead efforts to revitalize economic/social conditions to improve the quality of life for children and families within Russell and other nearby west Louisville neighborhoods;
6) leverage full revenue generation potential of programs and facilities through innovation, collaboration and partnerships; and,
7) establish policy, oversee performance, and create agency strategic plan.
No reviews yet. Leave a review.
Save the date and join Louisville Central Community Centers, Inc. (LCCC) Board of Directors and staff as we honor Sadiqa N. Reynolds, Esq., President & CEO of the Louisville Urban League and recipient of the 2020 Lyman T. Johnson Distinguished Leadership Award.
Recognition of Community Service Award Recipients and LCCC Annual Report to follow. This event will take place virtually on Thursday, March 18th, 2021 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM. Registration details are forthcoming